162 views

We have a toilet that cracked under 2 years I contacted Home Depot where it was purchased and told it only had a 90 day warranty. Toilets should last over 15-20 years if not more. This toilet was never moved for this crack to form so I think it is more on the defective side.

I would like Glacier Bay to replace this item.

I have included a pic of the crack. I will not let anyone use this toilet for fear the crack might get worse and release water from the bowl.

I feel there is a defective issue with this model from Glacier Bay that needs to be addressed. Thank you.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Product or Service Mentioned: Glacier Bay Products Toilet.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Store Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Comments

I work for a property management company. I have replaced DOZENS of Glacier Bay toilets that were cracking at the base.

I feel there must be a problem in the porcelain they are using, or a problem in the manufacturing process of the toilet. Buy another brand of toilet...

this is an ongoing issue for over two years now. 5/2020

#1719169

This could be a photo of my toilet! I called the number on the manual and was told the same 90-day spiel you were. I will never use Glacier Bay again.

Glacier Bay Products Reviews