3.0

I purchased a Glacier Bay toilet yesterday and the screw covers are missing from the box. Also, the wing nuts that attach the tank to the toilet actually hit the inside of the tank when trying to screw it on and cannot tighten down because of this.

So, we had to go to the hardware store and purchase regular 5/16" nuts. Also the outside glaze on the tank is a bit bubbly and the inside of the toilet hole had some chipped paint come off. If it weren't already installed, I would have returned it for a Delta toilet. i went to Home Depot for this toilet.

I continue to type because it won't post this unless I have one hundred words. I'm not sure how many words I have now, but the warning is still showing so I'll type and I'll type and I'll type until the 100 word miniumum goes away......................................................................................................................................... . .

. . . .

. . . .

. {{Redacted}}

Product or Service Mentioned: Glacier Bay Products Toilet.

Reason of review: missing screw covers.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments