Verified Buyer

1.2

I purchased an new sink and faucet combo pack for my kitchen remodel and it’s been a nightmare, leaving me without a kitchen sink for almost a month.

The original faucet would not work after installation and water was not coming out. I was told the part must be broken and i will receive a new one in the mail in 2-5 days.

On the 5th day, not a new faucet, but faucet parts came without instructions (I’m a handy guy, i figure it out). The faucet still has no water when i finish and it’s not my pipes. So I call HD on day 6 (Day 10 without a sink) and am told to wait an additional two days for a brand new faucet.

Two days later, faucet comes, install, flush without faucet head, no water. Day 12, no sink, I’m a little upset.

I call HD again and get waitlisted on a two day call list. 2 days pass with no call. I call Hd again, they put me thru to Glacier Bay manufacture, voicemail, two day waitlist. Two days pass and i’m here today, Day 17 with no sink.

I bought a different faucet and it works like a charm.

I call Glacier Bay again, voicemail, 2 day waitlist. Unbelievable!

Product or Service Mentioned: Glacier Bay Products Faucet.

Preferred solution: I purchased a different glacier bay faucet that works, i’d like to be reimbursed.

Glacier Bay Products Pros: Fair prices.

Glacier Bay Products Cons: Broken part, Problem was not resolved, Poor service.

• Kitchen Faucet With Sprayer