Denver, Colorado

Sirs: Recently lacerated my finger quite extensively needing medical attention resulting in stitches to my index finger, related to your product. Purchase of a drop in stainless steel sink Model # HDDB332264.

The drain holes were not protected with plastic or cardboard to protect anyone from catching there fingers or hands and cutting like a razor!

This is so unsafe for the consumer and any other person coming in contact with your product. I bring this to your attention since I am sure that I am not the first to have experienced this. While people tell me to sue, (which I have no intention of doing) but hope this puts forth an opportunity for your company to improve your packaging to avoid such an event happening in the future and perhaps someone losing an entire digit or worse.

I fear for young children. Please, please address this issue with your packaging, the few dollars could save you and a consumer harm.

I am a nurse and will have to make some adjustments to perform my job but as a medical professional I am concerned for public safety.

Paula Boniface

bonipala@hotmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Glacier Bay Products Sink.

Reason of review: harm.

Preferred solution: protect sharp cut area of product.

Comments