El Mirage, AZ, USA

We just purchased a Palm Harbor Manufactured home and we have found that the pull-out spray hose leaks a bunch at the bottom of the ark and I believe it is the plastic tube inside the metal sheathing, I would think something that is only 3 years old and costs over $80.00 would last much longer, I also had to repair one of the bathroom faucets that leaked. My faucet is model FP4A0052BNV, part # A515103N.

We don't have a receipt because it was already in this home.

The Home Depot we visited does not carry parts for this unit. Their customer service person said we could check other stores in the area but I really don't think I should have to drive all over the valley for something that is so new.

Product or Service Mentioned: Glacier Bay Products Fp4A0052Bnv Faucet.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

LiterateGuppy

I have the Keelia single handle model also (FP4A0052BNV). One of the hoses started leaking and they appear to be undetachable which means the whole part needs to be replaced which I cannot find exists, So basically the faucet is trash and not able to be fixed. To purchase a new one is anywhere from $80-$100.

same story for me