Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How do we remove the thin plastic Toilet Seat so we can put a better one on?

Hi There, we had a plumber install new elongated Glacier Bay Toilets and they came with Thin, Plastic Toilet Seats+Covers so we purchased padded heavy duty seats+Covers to put on but my husband said he can't figure out how to get the Plastic one's off...Forgive such a stupid question but we could sure use assistance...How do you get the Plastic Seats off? THANK YOU, Dave and Margie Stadt

2 answers
#1652027
According to the information found on www.reddit.com, in order to remove a toilet seat you should first pop off the covers of the back hinges of your toilet seat. Next, screw driver on top and take the nuts underneath the bowl that holds the screw in place. Unscrew it and remove both plastic screws. Then, you will be able to remove the entire toilet seat and re-attach the new one. The process is like taking it off.
LightMaltese734
@Irene Moore It would be nice if there were a way to pop off the covers on my Glacier Bay toilet. It looks like the thin, cheap seat is a permanent part of the toilet and we need to purchase a new toilet. We did not do the original installation of the toilet.
View more answers (1)

Mandouri faucet light only works with cold water, not when hot only om

Larry Taylor
According to Home Depot FAQs, the LED light does not change color with water temperature. The faucet features an LED aerator that runs off of the kinetic energy generated from the flow of water. The LED is a bright white light. If you need help with the light work, it is better to contact Home Depot customer service by phone at 800-466-3337
View

i have a set of taps #1000 162 520 the water is leaking out of the center where all the hoses go up to handle/

spray'n head hose broken

by LikableKakapo235

in my kitchen. Model 65876-0301 or RP 3601101 I dont have the bill,it was already there.

How can I buy a new one, and how much will it cost? Should I replace the whole thing?

View

Can you get extra shelves for medicine cabinet?

I just want to order extra shelves if possible. I am not a pissed off consumer - I really like the product and find it very durable for the price, just want more shelves. (15 1/8, 19 1/4 h framed recessed/ surface mount bathroom medicine cabinet in white

Larry Taylor
Glacier Bay products are carried at Home Depot stores. You can try to contact Home Depot customer service in order to get extra shelves you need.
View

why do i get black suit through my filter

i installed Glacier Bay filter system 1000991173 and for the 1st year all was good, now i get a black suit. I replace the filter and were good for about 3 weeks and the black suit comes back.

Larry Taylor
Your question about the Glacier Bay filter seems to be specific. It is better to contact Home Depot customer support for assistance by phone at 800-466-3337
View

Where can I find the matching sidesplash for 42 inch glacier bay grey Rocara vanity?

Need sidesplash for 42 inch GLACIER BAY Rocara vanity. Home Depot does not carry and said to contact Glacier Bay directly. HELP????

#1761979
You can look for the necessary matching side splash at the Homedepot website. You may ask Homedepot customer service for assistance by phone at 800-466-3337
View

Can I get replacement drawers for a Hampton vanity?

Is it even possible before I go searching for the model numbers and dimensions. I don’t want to waist my time if it’s not even going to be possible.

Larry Taylor

Regarding any replacements, please, contact Home Depot customer service by phone at 800-466-3337
View

Do you make the dump tray toilet anymore

by ReflectingCassowary868

We have the toilet that has a tray that holds the water . Do you still make this great product.

Makes it a no sweat toilet. We want to purchase another one.

View

can a straight shower curtain rod fit into the curved rod brackets?

I installed the curved rod but it is not working in our shower for various reasons. I would like to replace the curved rod for a straight one but don't want to drill more holes in the tile. Do you make a straight rod that will fit into the brackets already installed?

Larry Taylor
Your question seems to be specific. It is better to reach out to Home Depot customer service by phone at 800-466-3337

faucet parts

by TeenyGiraffe

#1000 048 892 my stoppers on the faucets are staining after 6 months. Home Depot does not cover parts For Glacier Bay faucets.

By the way, telephone customer isn't working...855*434*5224. Any suggestions?

View

how do i add more watertotank

not enough water to flush how do i add more flushwater

Larry Taylor

Try to contact Glacier Bay customer service by phone at 855- 434-5224.

View

What paint (brand & color) do Glacier Bay use for their white bathroom cabinets?

Larry Taylor

Your question seems to be quite specific. Try to reach out to Glacier Bay customer support by phone at 855- 434-5224.

They are available Monday - Friday 8AM - 7PM, EST, Saturday 9AM - 6PM, EST.

Quick Connecting hose

RP70430 I need quick connecting assembly hose with 3 feet length. Can i get it please ? or do u have any suggestion for handle to spout 3 feet lengh bathroon faucets modules ?

Ann McDonald
It is better to address your question to Glacier Bay customer support by phone number 855- 434-5224
View

Hot water cartridge is broken

My bathroom faucet hot water cartridge is broken and dripping water. I tried to find the following parts from the Home Depot but they said you have to contact the glacier bay for the parts.

Connector RP50003 Inverter RP64044 Bonnet nut RP70193 Cartridge (H) RP20013 Please let me know about these parts.

I shall be thankful to you. Thanks

Larry Taylor

Unfortunately, Glacier Bay does not have a website where you can check the availability of their products. To find out if Glacier Bay has required parts and where you can get them, please call Glacier Bay customer support team by phone at (855) 434-5224. They are available Monday - Friday 8AM - 7PM, EST, Saturday 9AM - 6PM, EST.

View

Can I get more tack paper to cover peeling sides of oak vanity?

Vanity sides have started peeling on a 36 inch oak cabinet. Cabinet is in good shape and is discontinued.

All I want to do is purchase some oak tack paper and simply re-cover.

Problem is all retail tack paper is 18" wide and I need at least 20" wide. Hoping manufacturer has a solution or can send wide tack paper.

Larry Taylor

Please discuss the wide tack paper issue with the the Glacier Bay customer service team. You can contact them by phone at (855) 434-5224. They operate 8 a.m. - 7 p.m., EST, Monday - Friday and 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., EST, Saturday.

View

How to replace a vanity door

I need to replace a vanity door for vanity size. Model 101501

Irene Moore

Please contact the Home Depot customer department at 1-855-752-3352 to get full details on your request. Please note that according to the company website, they provide minimum one-year warranty on any kind of labor.

View

Set screw does not tighten handle

glacier bay statham single-handle coil silver, The handle falls off, set screw does not tighten handle, looks like it does not reach handle. seems something is missing to reach set screw.

Irene Moore

Your question seems to be quite specific. The best way to get the answer is to contact Glacier Bay Customer Service by phone at (855) 434-5224 Monday - Friday from 8AM to 7PM EST, and Saturday from 9AM to 6PM EST and ask their customer support representatives for assistance.

View

I need replacement parts for dual flush toilet

A2417 flush canister, tank to bowl seal, and the fill valve.

Lift Rod

Hi. I was installing the GB Edgewood (2 handle 8" bathroom faucet) but the Lift Rod will not go down.

I try installing it into the back of the faucet and it will not go in.

Why? How to fix this?

Irene Moore
According to the Glacier Bay Installation and Care Guide for a two-handle lavatory faucet, you should insert the lift rod through the faucet and down into the lift rod strap and tighten the thumb screws. You can check out the guide here https://images.homedepot-static.com/catalog/pdfImages/93/937e2014-31fb-4884-8a3f-8055752923e6.pdf for more details.

If you still need any assistance, please contact Glacier Bay Customer Service at 1-855-434-5224 Monday -Friday from 8AM to 7PM EST, and Saturday from 9AM to 6PM EST.

Questions 30