Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Crossover part

Can you tell me the Danco item which matches RP20013 faucet cartridge please. Which is hot? the 20013 or 20014?

Irene Moore

Your question seems to be quite specific. Please reach out to Glacier Bay Customer Service at (855) 434-5224 Monday - Friday from 8AM to 7PM EST, and Saturday from 9AM to 6PM EST and ask their customer support representatives for assistance.

GB Rocara 30 inch W Vanity combo purchased at home depot

is the top ONLY available for purchase to replace broken item

Irene Moore
Please contact Home Depot Customer Service by phone at 1 800 466 3337 or by email at Customer_Care@homedepot.com and ask their customer support representatives for assistance. Please note that Home Depot offers a 30-day return policy for furniture. If an order arrives damaged or incomplete or is in need of replacement parts, you should contact Home Depot Customer Support within 30 days of delivery for resolution.

Faucet aerator

I brought the Edgewood 4 in. Centerset 2-Handle High-Arc Bathroom Faucet in Chrome , and I was wondering if it is able to connect a different aerator to this faucet? Or if there is a type of aerator that can connect to this faucet, please let me know?

Irene Moore

Your question seems to be quite specific. The best way to get the answer is to reach out to Home Depot Customer Support by phone at 1 800 466 3337 or by email at Customer_Care@homedepot.com and ask for assistance.

glass bottle

Good day, diagnosed w/cancer and now looking to avoid all plastics...do you still supply water in the 5-gallon glass bottles? If not what do you believe is my best solution to secure glacier bay water without encountering plastics? Thank you PS, you really have: I have read and agree to the Pissed consumer T of S?

#1652043

You may contact Glacier Bay Customer Service by phone at 855 434 5224 Monday - Friday from 8AM to 7PM, and Saturday from 9AM to 6PM and provide them with full details regarding your issue.

Modular 30 in vanity

I’m wondering if you have a 30in cappuccino color back splash for the modular vanity sink combo

#1652040

You may contact Home Depot Customer Support by phone at 1 800 466 3337 or by email at Customer_Care@homedepot.com and ask for assistance since the company offers a wide range of Glacier Bay modular vanity sets.

View

How to re-position facet handle.

The handle on model HD67551-0301 currently moves between the 10 and 2 O"clock position. How can I reset to move between the 8 and 12 O'clock position.

Taking the handle off and resetting it on the cartridge does not solve the problem. It looks like the cartridge needs to be re-positioned.

#1652019

According to the Home Depot FAQ section, the handle cannot be adjusted on this model. You can check out an installation guide for Market Single-Handle Pull-Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet in Polished Chrome following the link https://www.manualshelf.com/manual/glacier-bay/hd67551-0301/installation-guide-spanish/page-4.html.

Toilet Tank Replacement

I have a crack in my GB Toilet tank #331-725. I don't want to go to the hassle or cost of replacing everything where can I get just a tank replacement?

Irene Moore
The Home Depot return policy states that if your order arrives damaged or incomplete or is in need of replacement parts, you should contact Home Depot Customer Support at 1 800 430 3376 within 30 days of delivery for resolution.
View

dual flush toilet tank removal

I have a 2 piece dual flush toilet that is about 12 years old and is not working properly so I need to get the tank lid off to see what is happening underneath. I watched numerous videos to see how to do this and I am able to remove the buttons on the top but cannot see a screw under the buttons as suggested in the video.

Please advise how to get the tank lid off this 12 year old glacier bay toilet. Also, the spring is broken on one of my buttons so I went to home depot where the toilet was purchased just to find out that they don't sell parts for those toilets so where do I get them?

Please advise as soon as possible. Thanks, Kelly Arnason

#1652039

According to helpfulcolin.com, some dual flush toilet cisterns have their lids held in place by the Geberit Flush Button Mechanism. The button socket, mounted in the cistern lid, is held by a plastic screw attached to an internal part within the cistern. Therefore, you should extract the two buttons from their socket. Press down the large flush button to engage fingernail with the small flush button. Click it with a fingernail. Lift it slightly. Lift it a long way up. The small button is taken out. Then, pull the other button in the same way. You will see a plastic screw in the socket. Unscrew it anticlockwise with a screwdriver. Then, you will be able to remove the toilet lid.

View

replacement for toilet tank lid

We need to replace a broken toilet tank lid on a glacier bay toilet purchased approximately 5-6 years ago. We are not finding them in the Home Depo store I can provide photos and measurements. Please have someone contact us.

Irene Moore
If you need any assistance, you can contact Glacier Bay Customer Service by phone at 1 855 434 5224. Please note that the company customer service team can be reached Monday through Friday from 8AM to 7PM EST, and Saturday from 9AM to 6PM EST.

Wall mount faucet 555913

I bought a wall mount faucet and it is leaking, Home Depot don't have the replacement valves, where can I find them

Irene Moore

According to the Home Depot return policy, if an order arrives damaged or incomplete or is in need of replacement parts, you should contact Glacier Bay Customer Support at 1 800 430 3376 within 30 days of delivery for resolution.

Questions 30