1.6

I purchased a java combo vanity with a cappuccino top. Also a side cupboard with cappuccino top. When we finally were ready to install it in our bathroom, we were very surprised to find the top was white. I contacted Home Depot and they said bring in the top and they would exchange it. When we got to the store, they had only one vanity and top in cappuccino. BUT the top had a chip in it. I was not happy as I just remodeled the whole bathroom around the cappuccino color. They said no other was available. They offered a porcelain chip repair kit. I was very unhappy. I know how repair kits work. You will still be able to see the repaired spot.

It will not look new like the rest of the bathroom.

They contacted 1 other store to see if they had another top. They did not.

We are trying the repair kit but I already know it looks like crap. I paid for new, I should have new not repaired. There is also a lump on the rim of the bowl. Do not know what it is.

You should know that Home Depot is selling *** stuff of your product, giving Glacier Bay a bad reputation.

I am very upset that the combo was packaged with the wrong color top. If the right color top would have been in the box, I would not have to write this complaint and my bathroom would be gorgeous right now.

I purchased the vanity about a little over a month ago.

I just discovered the wrong color top July 10, 2019

Product or Service Mentioned: Glacier Bay Products Vanity.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Glacier Bay Products Pros: I am waiting for a reply.

Glacier Bay Products Cons: Problem was not resolved.

• Product Not What On Box